Our clients and the people who support them come first. Here are our client care standards.
We aim to:
- provide information so that you are in a position to make informed decisions about the services you need, how matters will be handled and the options available to you;
- make every effort to explain things clearly, keeping jargon to a minimum;
- agree in advance the level of service we will provide;
- tell you who will look after you - your specific contact and the name of the Case Management Assistant and Paralegal who will work with you;
- treat all clients fairly, and not discriminate against anyone because of his or her race, sex, sexual orientation (sexuality) or disability;
- keep information confidential, and refuse to act for anyone else if doing so could compromise that confidentiality;
- answer telephone calls as they are received. If the person you wish to speak to is unavailable, they will aim to return your call as soon as possible, and respond to emails and letters in a timely manner.
- We believe each email or letter requires a different level of consideration and would rather reply properly than meet an impossible service standard by simply sending an acknowledgment. We will, however, aim to respond to urgent enquiries as soon as possible within the same working day.
To download our full Terms and Conditions, click here.